SDSU Extension, under the guidance of South Dakota State University, continues to serve South Dakotans while balancing the safety of our staff and the public.
- All SDSU Extension regional centers will be closed through May 15, 2020. Our experts will be available remotely and we encourage you to reach out to them via email.
- We will not deliver face-to-face programming through May 15, 2020. Staff will continue to serve clientele through telephone, our website, social media, news releases, radio and other appropriate means.
- Updates and cancellations are available on our events page.
"I appreciate your patience and understanding as we deal with this ever-evolving situation. The health and safety of our staff, program participants and communities is of utmost of importance." Karla Trautman, SDSU Extension Director
Agriculture & Economics
Communities & Businesses
Health & Wellness
- Diabetes and COVID-19
- Healthy Habits for Immune Support
- Keep Moving Indoors
- Reduce Stress With Meal Planning
- Staying Socially Connected During COVID-19
Parents & Youth
- Children Can Learn Math and Science in the Kitchen
- Easy Home-Cooked Meals in One Pot
- How to Talk to Your Kids About COVID-19
- Make Your Own Kitchen Cleaning Sanitizer
- Managing Child Care Options When Schools Close
- Microwave Cooking and Safety
- Self-Care for Youth and Families
- Young Children Helping in the Kitchen