Join Leacey E. Brown, SDSU Extension Gerontology Field Specialist, and Theresa Garren-Grubbs, SDSU Undergraduate Nursing Instructor, on Wednesday, July 15 at Noon CDT/11:00 a.m. MDT to learn about advance care planning. This webinar is free.
- Describe advance care planning and its importance for individuals and families.
- Differentiate advance care planning from long term care planning.
- Describe the role of the health care agent or proxy.
- Summarize when the health care agent or proxy makes medical care decisions.
- Explore strategies to discuss advance care planning with friends and/or family.
Use the form below to register for this free virtual meeting. Each registered participant will receive the access link and password to join the meeting. Please register before July 13 in order to receive the meeting information.
If you are unable to participate, please register and we will send you a link to the recording. During registration, please be sure to list any questions you would like our team to answer.
New to Zoom? View the instructions about joining a meeting.