SDSU Extension will be hosting a summer adventures program starting on June 1 and continuing for 11 weeks over the summer.
Youth will be engaged in a variety of educational pieces including but not limited to live Zoom sessions and discussion boards. Additionally, youth will have an opportunity to participate in a variety of challenges each week. The top five individuals from each challenge will receive a monetary prize. At the end of each week, a family challenge will encourage youth to utilize skills and tricks they learned from the week with their family.
- Week 1, June 1 - 5: 1..2..3..Garden with Me!
- Week 2, June 8 - 12: Creative Communities
- Week 3, June 15 - 19: Sports & Recreation
- Week 4, June 22 - 26: Creative Clovers
- Week 5, June 29 - July 2: Back to the Basics
- Week 6, July 6 - 10: ExploCHEF
- Week 7, July 13 - 17: Wonders of Water
- Week 8, July 20 - 24: Critter Crazy Days
- Week 9, July 27 - 31: Wellness Warriors
- Week 10, Aug 3 - 8: Explore Outdoors
- Week 11, Aug 10 - 14: Say It Loud, Say It Proud!
Please register online using the information below. For more information contact Christine Wood, SDSU Extension 4-H Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM) Field Specialist.