Join the Custer Area Economic Development Corporation for a small business basics on February 9, 16, 23; March 9, 16, 23 at 5:30 p.m. CST.
This is your opportunity to complete or update your business plan and develop valuable contacts with organizations that can help you in business!
- Session 1 - Entrepreneurship – Planning for Success, Beginning Your Business Plan, Business/Legal Structure
- Session 2 - Sales/Use/Excise Taxes, Human Resources, More Business Planning
- Session 3 - Marketing / Social Media Marketing, Pricing Products, and Services
- Session 4 - Customer Service
- Session 5 - Business Networking, Innovation Meetings for Your Business
- Session 6 - Financial Statements, Financing Options
Prizes for best new business plan and best existing business plan.
- Black Hills Energy
Register here before January 11, 2021. Registration is free to Custer Area Economic Dev. members, $60 a person for nonmembers. Event registration is limited to 25. For more information contact Tanya Olson by email or at 605.673.3167. A minimum of 12 people must be registered to offer this class.