SDSU Extension will host a free private applicator training on February 10, 2022 from 1:30 - 4:30 p.m. CST (12:30 - 3:30 p.m. MT) online and at various locations throughout South Dakota. Participants have the option to attend online or at one of the following locations:
- SDSU Extension Aberdeen Regional Center
13 Second Ave. SE, Aberdeen, SD 57401
- SDSU Extension Lemmon Regional Center
408 Eighth St. W., Lemmon, SD 57638
- SDSU Extension Mitchell Regional Center
1800 E. Spruce St., Mitchell, SD 57301
- SDSU Extension Pierre Regional Center
412 W. Missouri Ave., Pierre, SD 57501
- SDSU Extension Rapid City Regional Center
711 N. Creek Drive, Rapid City, SD 57703
- SDSU Extension Sioux Falls Regional Center
4101 W 38th St Ste 103, Sioux Falls, SD 57106
- SDSU Extension Watertown Regional Center
1910 W. Kemp Ave., Watertown, SD 57201
- SDSU Extension Winner Regional Center
325 S. Monroe St., Ste. 125, Winner, SD 57580
This meeting will focus on management for West River, including prairie dogs.
All times listed CST. Sessions presented by SDSU Extension DANR experts. Attendees must be online/present for the full agenda in order to receive credit for attending. People attending in-person need to bring a government-issued photo ID and private applicator certification card if they have one.
- 1:30 p.m. Welcome
- 1:35 p.m. South Dakota Laws and Regulations
- 2:05 p.m. Session 1
- 2:35 p.m. Session 2
- 3:05 p.m. Break
- 3:10 p.m. Session 3
- 3:40 p.m. Session 4
- 4:10 p.m. Closing and exit survey (required for credit)
For questions about your license, contact the South Dakota Department of Agriculture and Natural Resources (DANR).
Register online using the form below by February 9, 2022. In-person seating is limited. If you are participating online and planning to join from one location with multiple people, only one person needs to complete the registration form.
For questions about registration or the content of this program, contact Amanda Bachmann, SDSU Extension Pesticide Education and Urban Entomology Field Specialist.