A multi-state community entrepreneurship virtual conference will be held November 9 - 13 and hosted by University Extension programs from South Dakota State University, Michigan State University, University of Nebraska, North Dakota State University, University of Minnesota, Penn State University, University of Missouri, and the University of New Hampshire.
- 3 - 5 sessions will be offered (virtually) each day
- Participants can go to any-and-all throughout the week
- A front-row seat to hear best practices that build entrepreneurial communities
- Access to entrepreneurs, business leaders, economic developers, decision makers and community champions who support rural communities
- Learn about specific tools and resources that can be implemented in your community
- Freedom to jump into one or as many sessions as you want during the week with access to recordings after
Visit the Connecting Entrepreneurial Communities: A Multi-state Showcase website for more information on agenda and speakers.
Registration is $20 and must be completed at the Connecting Entrepreneurial Communities: A Multi-state Showcase website by November 5, 2020.