SDSU Extension will be offering a 9-week Food Preservation series, every other Tuesday starting on June 2 at 10 AM CDT/ 9 AM MDT.
This Food Preservation series is FREE and open to the public. We invite you to join us from the comfort of your own home!
- June 2: Canned Goods at Farmers Markets
- June 16: Pressure Canning
- June 30: Water Bath Canning
- July 14: Fermenting – Guest Speaker, TBD
- July 28: Jams & Jelly’s – Guest Speaker, Julie Garden-Robinson, North Dakota State University
- August 11: Pickling – Guest Speaker, Karen Blakeslee, Kansas State University
- August 25: Freezing
- September 8: Dehydrating
- September 22: Canning Meats
Use the form below to register for this free virtual meeting series. Each registered participant will receive the access link and password the day of the meeting. You only need to sign up one time to have access to each meeting in the series.
If you are unable to participate, please register and we will send you a link to the recording. During registration, please be sure to list any questions you would like our team to answer.
New to Zoom? View the instructions about joining a meeting.