SDSU Extension will host Annie's Project in 6 sessions on Jan 7, 14, 21, 28; Feb 4 and 11, beginning at 5:30 PM CDT at the Clark Golf Club. (800 N. Idaho St., Clark, SD 57225).
Risk Management Education for Today’s Farm and Ranch Women
Over a six-week period women will learn how to:
- Develop financial records
- Learn key communication skills
- Ask questions about retirement and estate planning
- Expand marketing knowledge
- Use Quicken or Quick Books
- All while having fun in a supportive learning environment
Each session will run from 5:30 to 8:45 p.m.
To help cover costs, the registration fee for Annie's Project is $150 per person and meals will be served at each session. Register online using the form below by December 30, 2019. For more information, contact Robin Salverson, SDSU Extension Cow/Calf Field Specialist.