SDSU Extension and NDSU Extension are joining forces to provide Annie's Project, a workshop series focusing on women involved in agriculture, on October 5, 12, 19, 26 and November 2 and 9 from 5:30-8:45 p.m. MT at Cow Chip Creation (152nd Ave. SW, Bowman, ND 58623).
Annie’s Project is a six week series that focuses on women involved in agriculture. They learn about their evolving business and sharing life’s experiences with other women living and working in the same complex and dynamic environment.
Over a six-week period women will learn how to:
- Develop financial records
- Learn key communication skills
- Ask questions about retirement and estate planning
- Expand marketing knowledge
- Broaden your production knowledge of agriculture
- Develop a support network
- All while having fun in a supportive learning environment
The registration fee for Annie's Project is $150 per person and meals will be served at each session. Register online using the form below by September 26. For more information, contact Robin Salverson, SDSU Extension Cow/Calf Field Specialist, at 605-374-4177 or Penny Nester, NDSU Extension Agent, Agriculture & Natural Resources, at 701-523-5271.