SDSU Extension will host a winter agronomy meeting on January 28, 2022 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. CST at the AmericInn (301 Centennial St. S, Aberdeen, SD 57401). This in-person agronomy clinic will provide content that is customized to producers and agribusiness professionals of Aberdeen and the surrounding area. Continuing education units (CEUs) are available for certified crop advisors.
- 10 a.m. – Welcome and SDSU Extension Updates
- 10:15 a.m. – Weed Control for 2022, Paul Johnson, SDSU Extension Weed Science Coordinator
- 11 a.m. – 2022 Spring Climate Outlook, Laura Edwards, SDSU Extension State Climatologist
- 11:30 a.m. – What's Behind a Fertilizer Rate? Dealing with High Prices, Anthony Bly, SDSU Extension Soils Field Specialist and Jason Clark, Assistant Professor & SDSU Extension Soil Fertility Specialist
- Noon – Lunch
- 12:45 p.m. – Crop Disease Management Update, Connie Strunk, SDSU Extension Plant Pathology Field Specialist
- 1:30 p.m. – Profits? Realigning for Success, Jack Davis, SDSU Extension Crops Business Management Field Specialist
- 2 p.m. – Evaluation Survey and Closing
Registration by January 21, 2022 is appreciated and can be completed using the form below. The cost to attend is $15 per person. For more information, contact Laura Edwards, SDSU Extension State Climatologist.