SDSU Extension will be hosting a virtual feedlot shortcourse beginning on July 16 at 12:30 p.m. CDT and running through August 27.
Schedule and topics:
- July 16: Bunk Management – Warren Rusche, SDSU Extension Beef Feedlot Management Associate
- July 23: Facility Management, Open Yards and Confinement – Erik Loe, Midwest PMS
- July 30: Backgrounding Systems to Add Value to Cattle and Crops – Alfredo DiCostanzo, Univ. of MN
- August 6: Cattle Feeding Risk Management – Matt Diersen, SDSU Extension Risk/Business Management Specialist, Professor
- August 13: Growth Enhancing Technologies – Zach Smith, SDSU Assistant Professor
- August 20: Feedlot Cattle Health Strategies – Russ Daly, SDSU Extension Veterinarian, State Public Health Veterinarian, Professor
- August 27: 2020 Feed and Cattle Outlook/Program Wrap-up – Panel
Registration is $25 for all seven sessions. For more information contact Warren Rusche, SDSU Extension Beef Feedlot Management Associate.
Use the form below to register for this free virtual meeting series. Each registered participant will receive the access link and password the day of the meeting. You only need to sign up one time to have access to each meeting in the series.
New to Zoom? View the instructions about joining a meeting.