The Tenth Annual South Dakota Local Foods Conference (SDLFC) will be held on November 5 - 7 entirely online for the first time.
- David R. Montgomery, MacArthur Fellow and professor of geomorphology at the University of Washington; Growing a Revolution, Bringing Our Soil Back to Life.
- Charlotte Smith, a farmer and owner of 3 Cows Marketing in Oregon; practical advice on starting, growing and marketing your farming business
Registration is $30 per person for the 3-day event. Register on the SD Local Foods Conference Eventbrite Ticketing Page.
- South Dakota Specialty Producers Association
- SDSU Extension
- Dakota Rural Action
- USDA Rural Development
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service of South Dakota
- Great Plains Tribal Chairmen’s Health Board