SDSU Extension will be hosting the 2019 annual meeting on Feb. 12 at 1 PM CST at the Casey Tibbs Rodeo Center (210 Verendrye Dr., Fort Pierre, SD 57532).
Presentations include marketing in uncertain times, soil management and livestock integration.
- Update on 2018 activities - Dan Forgey, President
- Minutes of the 2018 meeting - Jason Miller, Secretary
- Treasurer's report - Steve Robbennolt, Treasurer
- Update on Research Activities - Dr. Dwayne Beck, Manager
- Friend of Dakota Lakes Award - Dan Forgey, President
- Tregg Cronin, Cronin Farms
- Dr. Jose Guzman, SDSU Assistant Professor
- Brad Finley, Dakota Lakes Research Farm Board of Directors
- Dr. Dwayne Beck, SDSU Professor, Dakota Lakes Research Farm Manager
For more information contact Ruth Beck, SDSU Extension Agronomy Field Specialist at 605.773.8120.