SDSU Extension will be hosting a free webinar covering Alzheimer's warning signs on Jan. 8 at 11 AM MDT/12 PM CDT.
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause changes in memory, thinking and behavior that interfere with daily life.
We invite you to grab your lunch and join us from the comfort of your computer.
- Typical age-related changes.
- Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s.
- How to approach someone about memory concerns.
- Early detection, the benefits of a diagnosis and the diagnostic process.
- Alzheimer’s Association and Extension resources
This webinar is free and open to the public. Register below before Jan. 7 at 1 PM CDT to receive the webinar link. For more information contact Leacey Brown, SDSU Extension Gerontology Field Specialist at 605.394.1722 or by email.