Difficult conversations are a part of life that we will all have to face at some point. For example, it may be necessary to take the keys away when it is no longer safe for a loved one to drive. SDSU Extension has compiled some resources to help provide some insight before we approach a person on a sensitive topic.
- What Should You Tell Children about Death
- Coping with the Loss of a Loved One
- Elder Abuse and Neglect
- Managing Stress is Later Life Families
- How to Talk with Parents about Aging: 5 tips and conversation starters
- Preparing to Talk to Older Adults About Driving
Disclaimer: The preceding is presented for informational purposes only. SDSU Extension does not endorse the services, methods or products described herein, and makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding them.